Hours and Services of International ATMs for Cards Issued Overseas
Cards issued outside Japan with the following marks can be used.
- *Some cards with the above marks may not be usable.
- *Please contact your card issuer regarding ability to use your card with this ATM.
International ATMs do not handle cards issued in Japan, including ATM cards issued by Mizuho Bank, or China Union Pay cards.
Locations of International ATMs
You can find the locations of international ATMs by clicking a prefecture.
Withdrawals (in yen) and balance inquiries
- –Deposits and transfers are not possible.
Withdrawal Limit (per withdrawal)
Up to 50,000 yen (in units of 1,000 yen)
- –The above hours are the hours at branches that operate 24 hours a day.
Branches' hours of operation may vary. For information on branches' hours, please check at the respective ATM corners or under "List of Branches in Japan" on our website.
- –No fee is charged for balance inquiries.
- –When the Dynamic Currency Conversion service (see below) is used, an exchange rate determined by Mizuho Bank is applied.
- –ln addition to the handing fee, fees may be charged by the institution which issued the card.
Dynamic Currency Conversion Service
The Dynamic Currency Conversion service is a service that determines the amount withdrawn in your home currency when the ATM is used (Transactions that do not utilize the Dynamic Currency Conversion service are first settled in yen, and then the amount withdrawn is determined in your home currency at a later date when you are billed).
Cards with the MasterCard, Maestro, Cirrus marks.
- *VISA, PLUS, JCB, or Discover cards cannot be used.
Overview of the Dynamic Currency Conversion Service