Notice: Temporary service suspension for Mizuho Bank ATMs and ATM cards
Thank you for choosing Mizuho Bank and Mizuho Trust & Banking. In order to continue to offer our customers the best possible financial services, we are upgrading to a new IT system. While Mizuho Trust & Banking is preparing to upgrade to this new system, Mizuho Bank's services will be offline during the period below. During this period, you will not be able to use Mizuho Bank ATM cards at any ATM.
|Period when you will not be able to use our services:|
|2019 July 13 (Sat.) 0:00 (midnight) - July 16 (Tue.) 8:00|
Main services unavailable during the periods above:
- ①Mizuho Bank ATM services at all Mizuho Bank ATMs and cash dispensers, and the ATMs of other financial institutions, and bankbook inscription machines
- ②Mizuho Direct and all its related services1 (via computer, mobile device, or telephone)
- ③Mizuho debit card services (J-Debit), Mizuho JCB Debit card services, Mizuho Business Debit card services, and applying for direct debit via Pay-easy
- 1Checking an account balance online, Mizuho Direct and its related apps (Mizuho Direct app, easy account balance check app, account balance checking services on the Line app, Smart Folio, Mizuho Wallet app2, etc.), payments via Pay-easy, and charging, loading, or transferring money to cashless payment services or digital currency from a Mizuho Bank account.
- 2You will be unable to charge (add money) to Mizuho Suica. However, you can make payments using the existing Mizuho Suica balance.
- Note: Suspension schedules (date and time) will vary depending on ATM location / affiliated financial institution and on the product / service. There may be cases where services are suspended at times other than those specified above.
You will not be able to use your Mizuho Bank ATM cards at any ATM (including Mizuho Bank ATMs, the ATMs of other financial institutions, and convenience store ATMs). Please make preparations in advance as required, such as withdrawing necessary cash before the service suspension. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.
Please be wary of bank transfer fraud and other criminal activity. At no time during the IT system upgrade period will Mizuho Bank staff ask for information such as your ATM card PIN, or take possession of your ATM card or inkan (personal seal).
For any questions,
please inquire at your local Mizuho Bank branch or via the Mizuho Bank website.
Toll free (available in Japanese only):
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 21:00
Saturday - Sunday, holidays 9:00 - 17:00
Closed Dec. 31 - Jan. 3
Dedicated number available during service suspension periods.
Mizuho Bank website:
(As of Feb. 12, 2019)